Praxis Works Wide Narrow 110BCD Wave Chainring
Using their own Wave Tech 1x technology, Praxis Works have designed the Wide Narrow 110BCD Wave Chainring to not only give better chain retention than a standard wide/narrow system, but also clear mud better and cause less chain wear. The Wave Tech 1x teeth put an alternating lateral load on the chain as it wraps around the chainring, actively gripping the sides of the chain. The chainrings are still manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminium and then hard anodised for greater durability.
Please note: In rough terrain, or just for security, use of an upper guide is still recommended.
- Wave™ Tech tooth profile
- 10/11/12-speed Shimano/KMC/SRAM chain compatible
- Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodising for durability
- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Eg Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In rough terrain, or just for security, upper guide is recommended
- Weight: 72 grams (42 tooth)