Prologo Dimension T4.0 Saddle
Developed with professional riders on the road, the Prologo Dimension T4.0 Saddle blends comfort, performance and style within a lightweight design. Equally suitable for male and female riders, the V-shaped, semi-round, shorter nosed profile guarantees sit bone support and dissipates pressure when the pelvis is rotated into an aggressive, powerful riding position. The profile is complemented by a wide central cut out that eliminates stress on the sensitive perineum area, effectively cancelling uncomfortable numbness.
The durable composite base offers a certain amount of compliance to reduce road vibrations and is covered with high-density padding that affords seating stability and shock absorption. The saddle is completed with strong 7mm diameter T4.0 rails that fit perfectly into any seatpost saddle clamp design.
- A saddle developed with professional riders to perfectly blend comfort, performance and style
- Unisex design
- The semi-round, V-Shape, short-nose profile ensures maximum sit bone support when a more aggressive riding position is adopted
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The V-profile and PAS cut out combine to allow the pelvis to rotate forwards for more power
- High-density foam padding dissipates pressure and reduces shock on harsh surfaces
- The durable composite base grants stability and compliance
- 7mm diameter T4.0 rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 245mm x 143mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 208 grams