Prologo Scratch M5 AGX Tirox Saddle
The Prologo Scratch M5 AGX Tirox Saddle has been designed to offer male or female riders heightened comfort when riding across challenging adventure, gravel or cyclocross off-road terrain. The t-shape profile and rounded side to side curvature allow the rider to sit forward or back on the saddle without the insides of their thighs being rubbed or impeded.
A supportive but compliant carbon fibre base is covered with Multi-Sector System padding that alters the type and density of foam to support the sit bones but reduce pressure in sensitive areas. The foam is reactive to the rider's movements helping them achieve a more fluid pedalling action. Light but strong 7mm Tirox rails complete the design, ensuring reliability and durability.
- A saddle developed specifically for adventure, gravel and cyclocross bikes (AGX)
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows forward or backward seating positions
- The round side to side shape allows fluid, unimpeded leg movement
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- Push and Pull foam interacts with the rider’s movement while pedalling
- The carbon fibre Active Base offers stability but is also complaint to damp vibrations
- 7mm Tirox rails are light and strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 201 grams