Prologo Scratch M5 CPC PAS Nack Saddle
With its t-shaped profile that allows the rider to sit comfortably in a more forward or backwards pedalling position, the Prologo Scratch M5 CPC PAS Nack Saddle is a versatile, unisex option for road, gravel, cyclocross or mountain biking. The rounded side to side curvature permits the pelvis to be rotated naturally, giving increased support and even pressure distribution. A broad cut out, dubbed “PAS” (Perineal Area System), resides centrally between the padding and reduces pressure in soft tissue areas, reducing the chances of uncomfortable numbness.
The padding uses various types and densities of foam to increase support to the sit bones and reacts to the rider’s movements to heighten comfort. Grippy CPC patches are placed on the padding's surface to reduce unwanted movement during high power output riding scenarios. The composite base is stable but compliant, while Nack carbon fibre rails reduce the saddle’s weight without sacrificing any integrity.
- An ergonomically shaped saddle suitable for on or off-road use
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The round side to side shape allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, increasing support and evenly distributing pressure
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- Push and Pull foam interacts with the rider’s movement while pedalling
- The CPC 3D polymer cones on the padding surface maximise stability when assuming an aggressive riding position
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The composite base offers stability but is also compliant to damp vibrations
- 7 x 9.3mm Nack carbon rails slash the saddle’s weight while remaining tremendously strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 146 grams