Prologo Scratch M5 CPC PAS Tirox Saddle
The Prologo Scratch M5 CPC PAS Tirox Saddle uses a t-shaped profile to ensure that male or female riders can achieve a comfortable, supported position whether sitting more forwards or backwards. The rounded side to side format allows the pelvis to be rotated into a powerful, stable position, while the Multi-Sector System padding uses varying densities of foam to cushion high-pressure areas without impeding the pedal stroke. The foam padding reacts to the rider’s movements and is covered with CPC 3D polymer cones to maximise grip and security during high power outputs.
A Perineal Area System (PAS) central cut out markedly reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive areas, increasing blood flow, reducing nerve impingement and cancelling any numbness. The supportive but compliant base reduces road vibrations, and the 7mm diameter, strong but light Tirox rails offer compatibility with all saddle clamp designs.
- An ergonomically shaped saddle suitable for on or off-road use
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The round side to side shape allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, increasing support and evenly distributing pressure
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- Push and Pull foam interacts with the rider’s movement while pedalling
- The CPC 3D polymer cones on the padding surface maximise stability when assuming an aggressive riding position
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The composite base offers stability but is also compliant to damp vibrations
- 7mm Tirox rails are light and strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 193 grams