QUOC Gran Tourer II Gravel Shoes
Whether bombing gravel pathways or competing in gruelling endurance races, the QUOC Gran Tourer II Gravel Shoes provide you with superior pedalling efficiency and lasting comfort. Designed for gravel use, these shoes feature a bombproof microfibre upper and QUOC-specific rubber compound, which deliver lasting durability and maximum grip across any surface. The quick-dry ankle padding reduces water intake, and one-way air holes boost ventilation for cooling airflow.
- Replaceable, fast-adjust single dial system
- Carbon composite midsole for hike-a-bike comfort
- GravelGrip™ custom-specced proprietary rubber compound outsole
- Hardwearing, easy-care upper made from splashproof microfibre
- Light, pared-down lining and quick-drying padding for reduced water intake
- One-way air holes for maximum ventilation and breathability
- 3M™ reflective logo and rear strip offering high visibility
- Fully recessed MTB/SPD cleat compatibility
QUOC Gran Tourer II Gravel Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".