Quarq DFour91 GXP Power Meter
Quarq's DFour 91 11R-110 GXP Power Meter is the excellent partner for your bike. With great compatibility and improved accuracy DFour Quarq's most advanced power meter ever compatible with Shimano.
Embodying 10 years of Quarq's technology, this power meter features a boasted 200-hour battery life, fitted with CR2032 batteries, removing the need for tools to change and encouraging longer rides. The AxCad technology twinned with Power Balance, eliminates the need for magnets. Whilst providing excellent accurate and reliable synchronised measurements of cadence and left-right wattage.
Keeping the rider in mind Quarq has manufactured this power meter so there's less to adjust. The OmniCal tech compensates for new chainring fittings so you don't have to. Whilst with the 10K Temperature Compensation technology which makes software adjustments, making for a more convenient and simple design.
Offering excellent compatibility with Shimano, this power meter is designed for use with Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 chainrings.
With the ability to connect via Bluetooth or Ant+, the IPX7 waterproof rating proves for a powerful and durable piece of technology, with a 2-year warranty this power is made to last.
- Designed for Dura-Ace® 9100 chainrings.
- Quarq ELSA RS Power Meter owners can upgrade using a DFour Power Meter Spider.
- Compatible with GXP Spindles
- Exogram carbon crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app