Quarq ShockWiz Suspension Tuning System
Quarq’s ingenious ShockWiz Suspension Tuning System takes the guesswork and witchcraft out of setting up front and rear suspension for the best possible performance in a variety of scenarios.
The device is plugged into the shock via the positive air valve and taken for a ride. Feedback is then given using the connected ShockWiz app which makes recommendations for improvements to the set-up. These recommendations can be tailored to different riding styles, such as Balanced, Playful or Aggressive and disciplines, like XC, trail, all-mountain or downhill. Air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound settings are all taken into account and displayed on the app.
It has a waterproof and dustproof IP67 rating so can be taken out in any conditions and is powered by a replaceable CR2032 battery.
- It’s for all-mountain bike riders, regardless of experience or bike’s intended use
- Tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedalling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive
- Works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes
- Use it for every ride to unite bike, rider and terrain in changing conditions
- No smartphone needed when you ride: ShockWiz stores the data for transfer later
- Automated tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app
- Shock tuning score — a snapshot of how well the suspension is set up for the rider
- Works for Cross-country, Trail, All-Mountain or Downhill
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rating)
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Smartphone App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)