ROKA R1 Goggles
Perfect for open water swimming, the ROKA R1 Goggles utilise RAPIDSIGHT™ technology, with reduced upper architecture to open up the field of view. The smaller form factor improves hydrodynamics, and these goggles are extremely comfortable thanks to a soft TPR gasket, firm nose bridge and an adjustable silicone strap.
The SPCTRM™ polycarbonate lens is of a medium size and filters all harmful UV rays and reduces glare. A hydrophobic and anti-fog coating keeps your view clear for distraction-free performance.
Please note: These goggles have a one size, unisex fit, with an adjustable strap.
- RAPIDSIGHT™ technology: Expanded field of view
- Razor sharp optics
- Optical-grade hard coating for durability
- Hydrophobic and anti-fog coatings
- Smaller form factor for improved hydrodynamics
- Ultra-soft but protective TPR gasket for comfort, along with a firmer nose bridge, keeps goggles secure. No latex or PVC
- Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes
- Flat silicone head strap with locking adjustment clip
- SPCTRM™ lens: Patented, medium-sized 48mm (W) x 33mm (H) lens with 11 degree retroscopic tilt on front face, beveled peripheral face, and premium-grade polycarbonate lens
- Light amber lens: Low light / mist / fog / haze; enhances orange and red buoys
- Cobalt lens: Ocean swims; enhances yellow and green buoys
- One size, unisex fit
- Includes: Premium microfibre bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.