Reform Seymour Saddle with A/C Unit
Reform's Seymour Saddle with A/C unit gets completely customised to maximise comfort. Patented technology thermo-moulds the saddle's shell to the rider, on their bike. By using an on-bike moulding process, pressure points are removed so weight is distributed equally and you are able to achieve a totally balanced position. Sitting on carbon rails, this is a lightweight performance saddle that doesn't compromise on comfort.
The proprietary heating unit that is included allows you to personalise the saddle in the comfort of your home. With the bike on an indoor trainer, the saddle can be plugged into the heating unit, and then you simply hop on the bike for the recommended time while the saddle heats, and then cools. More information is provided in the video below.
- Patented thermo-moulding technology
- Removes unwanted pressure points
- Ensures direct and equal weight distribution
- Balances asymmetry in body and pedal stroke
- 7x10mm carbon monocoque rail
- Width: 142mm
- Length: 252mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 197 grams
- Includes: Seymour saddle / proprietary heating unit