Ride Concepts Vice Mid MTB Shoes
As the evolution of their popular street-inspired Vice model, the Ride Concepts Vice Mid MTB Shoes feature a mid-height cuff to provide confidence-inspiring support and ankle protection. Built for boosting the steepest lips and sending it at the bike park, the Vice Mid’s casual aesthetic hides a range of technical features, designed to enhance your ride. Performance on the bike is assured, with a high grip sole and fatigue resistant insoles coming as standard.
At the heart of any flat pedal shoe is its sole, and the Vice Mid doesn’t disappoint. The Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP compound is soft and tacky, yet resistant to pin-wear, and is combined with the RC Fuzion sloped-angle inverse hexagon sole pattern to grip the pedal pins. The cup outsole design features a 3mm EVA for shock absorption, and the D3O High Impact Zone insole absorbs impact for when things go awry. A fully gusseted tongue reduces the ingress of dirt and dust, and the suede upper is highly durable for long-lasting performance.
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
- Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Suede upper with mid-height collar is durable and protective
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Perforated ventilation for breathability
- TPU toe protection
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 479 grams (per shoe, size 10)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".