Roval 32 Rear Disc Brake Disc Clincher Wheel
The Roval 321 Rear Disc Wheel with disc brake compatibility is simply one of the fastest options on the market. Constructed of a single layer of 1k carbon fibre on each side of the wheel, this is one of the lightest rear disc wheels in the world, too. Specialized utilised their Wind Tunnel along with extensive real-world testing to determine the perfect stiffness levels, allowing the just the right amount of compliance to match common frameset deflection.
The tubeless ready clincher rim is a generous 19mm wide internally, allowing for wider tyres for extra comfort at speed. Additional speed comes from the CeramicSpeed bearings and DT Swiss internals, keeping friction to the bare minimum, allowing the wheel to roll freely.
Along with the rear disc wheel, Roval includes a padded wheel bag to protect it in transit, and a tubeless valve and valve pocket cover to help you make the transition to a tubeless setup should you wish to.
- Rim type: Full carbon clincher, 2Bliss ready
- Rim material: Carbon
- Braking surface: Disc brake only
- Rim depth: Solid disc
- Rim width: 19mm internal, 27.3mm external
- Rear hub: Roval Disc 142x12mm, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly method: Handmade
- Extras: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval tubeless valve, Roval valve pocket covers
- Weight: 1015 grams
- Disc rotor not included