Roval CLX 32 Carbon Clincher Rear Tubeless Ready Wheel
Roval set out with one clear vision; create one of the lightest wheels on the market, without the expense of any performance. The Roval CLX 32 Rear Wheel has accomplished this, with a placard of performance enhancing features set to push you to the next level. Through stringent wind tunnel and real-world testing, this CLX 32 is now ready to take to the market.
Most of the aerodynamic improvements and weight savings come from the rim, with a 10% reduction in inertia compared to the CLX 40, making it easier to accelerate or decelerate. This also makes the wheel more lively and nimble for greater control.
Constructed with carbon fibre, this Roval CLX 32 weighs only 730g and provide great all-around functionality within multiple disciplines. From cyclocross to road racing, this front wheel commands high levels of strength and stiffness, making them perfect for sprinting along the flats and spinning up the hills.
Tubeless compatibility adds to this versatility, increasing puncture protection, but it’s also the internals of the wheel that sets them apart. Specialized have used CeramicSpeed Bearings with all the Roval CLX level wheels. These bearings have been shown to command power savings over traditional bearings.
A 24 spoke count with a radial spoke pattern accounts for enhanced strength and tension with the wheel, whilst also cutting the weight and improving aerodynamics. DT Swiss Aerolite T-Head spokes and DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal nipples inspire confidence over rough terrain, whilst a Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings hub ensures you’re rolling at optimum speeds with great efficiency.
DT Swiss 240 internals with full 11-speed compatibility to SRAM and Shimano cassettes come as standard, whilst Campagnolo and SRAM XD freehub bodies are also available.
The carbon fibre braking surface also ensures you have the right amount of stopping power in all conditions, whether that be on dry mud, or wet tarmac, the Roval CLX 32 Rear Wheel has you covered.
- One of the lightest carbon clinchers ever made, without the expense of other performance criteria
- 730g clincher wheel that’s tough enough for CX racing yet light enough for a GC climber
- 32mm rim depth for a great level of versatility between climbing and aerodynamics
- 24 radial spoke count for great tension
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 28.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Includes: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Finish: Satin carbon / gloss black