Roval Control SL 29 6-Bolt MTB Disc Front Wheel
Roval’s Control SL 29 6-Bolt MTB Disc Front Wheel is insanely light for an off-road-ready wheel; at just 563 grams claimed weight it would be super light for a road wheel, let alone one designed to withstand the rigours of XC mountain biking. This makes it incredibly fast and easy to accelerate whilst also keeping the front end feeling lively and nimble.
The wide carbon rim provides excellent support for the tyre’s sidewalls and the rim is claimed to be 22% less likely to cause a pinch flat thanks to the FlatTop design.
DT Swiss Aerolite straightpull spokes and Pro Lock Hexagonal nipples help keep the handbuilt wheels straight and true, with the SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge bearings in the hub providing suitably low friction for increased speed. The hub is compatible with 6-bolt rotors and 15x110mm thru-axles, but 19mm and 31mm end caps are also included.
The wheel is 2Bliss Ready, so can be set up tubeless using the supplied rim tape and tubeless valve stems, bringing further comfort, grip and even less chance of punctures.
- Aluminium tubeless valve stem
- Individual spoke hole plugs
- Tubeless tape
- Spare spoke kit
- 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite straightpull 294mm spokes with DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: Roval Engineered Control SL 6-bolt alloy body, single spoke length, 15x110mm thru-axle, 19mm and 31mm OD end cap options included, SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge bearings
- Disc Standard: 6-bolt
- Front Axle: 15x110mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 563 grams