SRAM Code R Rear Disc Brake
By taking everything SRAM learned from their game-changing Guide series and amplifying the potency, the SRAM Code R Rear Disc Brake sees supreme modulation and all the stopping power needed for the wildest of rides. Developed for downhill, this four-piston brake utilises a larger fluid reservoir and piston diameters to deliver the brawn required of some of the world’s steepest tracks. Incredibly predictable, heat quickly dissipates for lift-access riding, and the lever feel is consistent throughout pad wear.
DirectLink lever technology delivers a positive feel when engaged, and reach adjustment ensures your lever blades are exactly where you need them to be. Ambidextrous in its design, the levers can be fitted on either side of the bar, and Bleeding Edge technology offers a mess-free servicing solution.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach adjustment
- 1800mm hose, rear brake
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 290 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)