SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger 12 Speed Rear Shifter with Discrete Clamp
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger 12-Speed Rear Shifter with Discrete Clamp is at the core of the Eagle™ drivetrain. Sitting discretely beneath your handlebar, it allows for precise and smooth shifting. Updates include functionality with a 1x 12-speed setup and an enhanced trigger feel. The trigger and cover are constructed from carbon to keep the weight down.
You can customise the setup to suit your needs, via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X clamp, the latter allowing you to put all your controls - XLoc suspension lockout, SRAM shifters, AVID brake levers and your Reverb XLoc remote - onto just two clamps, all within easy reach.
Your shifting will be sharp and consistent across the 12 gears thanks to X-ACTUATION™, while ZeroLoss™ technology ensures the cable engages instantly when shifting up and down.
- 12-speed rear shifter
- Max upshifts 5 , Multi Position, Pull lever adjust
- Finish: Anodised aluminium
- Material: Aluminium and carbon fibre
- Bolts: Titanium
- Adjustments: Adjustable carbon pull lever
- Gear indication: No
- Technology highlights: X-ACTUATION™, ZERO LOSS™, Matchmaker™ X Integrated
- Hardware: MatchMaker™ X
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs