Schwalbe G-One Ultrabite Evolution TLE Tyre
The Schwalbe G-One Ultrabite Evolution TLE Tyre combines its refined compound and sophisticated tread pattern to deliver an assured, fast performance over the toughest gravel roads and forest tracks in challenging conditions.
An ADDIX SpeedGrip rubber compound is used within the carcass to naturally enthuse a lively, quick and reactive ride experience across mixed terrain while also delivering heightened puncture protection and durability. This refined compound is moulded into a gravel-specific tread pattern that amalgamates compact “tape knobs” on its centre section for unrivalled traction and stable shoulder blocks for aggressive cornering at speed.
The tubeless-ready (TLE) format combines with a lightweight folding bead to deliver an airtight rim seal and protection against punctures.
The Ultrabite is an excellent choice as a front tyre and teams up perfectly with the Bite or All-round versions of this tyre when they are installed on the rear wheel.
- A gravel bike specific tyre suited to the toughest gravel road and forest track conditions
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip while providing high durability and puncture protection
- Aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivalled traction
- Strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering.
- The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tyre in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel.
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 530 grams (700 x 38mm) / 610 grams (700 x 45mm)