SciCon AeroComfort Triathlon 3.0 TSA Bike Travel Bag
Simple to use and incredibly lightweight, all whilst offering maximum protection, the SciCon AeroComfort Triathlon 3.0 TSA Bike Travel Bag provides the discerning triathlete with a heavily padded bag to carry their pride and joy in when heading abroad.
Thanks to its integrated frame stand your bike stands upright in the bag for greater protection, the bag accepts both QR and thru-axles, meaning it doesn’t matter whether you’re running callipers or discs. It even doubles up as a bike stand when you’re putting together your bike at the other end!
If you’re unlucky enough to need to have your bag checked by customs, then the SciCon AeroComfort has this covered. Thanks to the upright position of the bike, 3/4 length zipper around the bag and individual internal wheel pockets, the inspectors don’t need to remove anything from the bag. Ideal for keeping it protected in transit.
There’s no need to remove handlebars or aerobars in transport, and you don’t even need to loosen or turn them to the side! No need to tamper with the complicated wiring of your electronic gearing, and no need to take it to a local bike shop when you get there. Just unpack and ride! The Aerobar protection cover with rigid inserts further protects your aerobars and shifters from damage.
- 1 x gear bag
- 1 x saddle bag
- 2 x QR for cradle system
- 2 x carrying straps
- 1 x aerobar bag
- 2 x handlebar end bags
- 1 x toptube bag
- 1 x carriage system
- Easily packable and safe bike travel case
- No need to remove handlebars or aerobars
- Engineered and designed in Italy
- Dedicated storage space for components and wheels
- Better mobility with 360 degree rotating wheels
- Travel Sentry Approved key locks ensure no one can get into your bike case
- Material: patented lightweight ABS thermoplastic
- External dimensions: 114cm x 36cm x 94cm
- Weight: 8kg
- Includes: gear bag, saddle bag, QR for cradle system, carrying straps, aerobar bag, handlebar end bags, toptube bag and carriage system
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.