SeaSucker Boot Cable Anchor for C Locks
SeaSucker bike racks aren't bolted onto your car, so the Boot Cable Anchor for C Locks adds some extra security to your set up so you don't need to worry about leaving your car unattended for short periods.
The steel rod closes inside your boot or hatchback seam and the external section has a 1.375 inch hole to thread a cable lock. The polished stainless steel construction is extremely strong and has been dipped in plastic to protect your car's paint.
- Anchor point to securely connect a cable loop to your car
- Steel rod that closes inside a trunk or hatchback seam
- Constructed from polished stainless steel
- 1.375 inch hole to thread a cable lock through
- Plastic dipped to protect your car’s paint