Selle Italia Flite Boost TM Superflow Saddle
Meeting the needs of one of the cycling's most demanding disciplines, the Flite Boost Gravel TI 316 Superflow has been designed for adventures that go far off the beaten track. A padded gel insert and TI 316 rails reduce surface vibrations and the Superflow cut-out reduces pressure on the perineum, making this one of the most comfortable gravel saddles. The striking Flite shape gives you an unbeatable range of movement, allowing you to ride for longer and finished with a durable Fibra-Tek material.
- Weight; S3 228 g – L3 232 g
- Dimensions; S3 135 x 250 mm L3 145 x 250 mm
- Rail; TI 316 Tube Ø7 mm
- Intended use; Gravel
- Family; Flite
- Flat; Flat saddles are suggested for Dynamic Riders or individuals who have an Anterior Pelvic Tilt.
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area.
- Carbon Powered; Shell made with carbon composite and high grade nylon polymer.
- TI316 Rail; Rail increased by up to 25% resistance and durability and reduced by 15% weight compared with traditional rails, ø 7 mm.
- Fibra-Tek; Technical microfiber cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight.
- Light Gel; Lightweight gel layer that ensures excellent sitting comfort and complete absorption of vibrations, guaranteeing lightness and performance.
- Shock Absorber system between the shell and the rail that highly reduces road shocks and vibrations.
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".