Selle Italia Novus Boost EVO TM Superflow Saddle
Designed for exceptional comfort, the Selle Italia Novus Boost EVO TM Superflow Saddle has a waved profile that effectively supports the ischial bones and a Superflow cut-out that reduces pressure on the perineum. The short nose is particularly good for aggressive positions.
A carbon composite shell keeps weight down while the cromoly and manganese alloy rails are lightweight, flexible and strong. Covered with Soft-Tek material, comfort is further boosted and this makes the saddle durable and easy to keep clean.
- Waved saddles are suggested for static riders or individuals who have a posterior pelvic tilt
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Shell made with carbon composite and high-grade nylon polymer
- Cromoly and manganese alloy rails are light and flexible at the same time
- Soft-Tek special polyurethane cover guarantees high levels of comfort
- Rails: Manganese Tube Ø7mm
- Dimensions: 145 x 245mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams