Shimano GRX 810 Double Chainset
The Shimano GRX 810 Double Chainset is part of the gravel-inspired range that is specifically engineered for riding on broken roads and mixed terrain where durability and a wider, 17T front range, is a necessity. The 48-31T ratio is optimised for tough riding conditions where you might need to spin an easier gear to carry the extra weight of your adventure packing equipment up steeper climbs or across rough surfaces.
Crank arms are available in three sizes - 170mm, 172.5mm or 175mm and the proven Hollowtech technology keep weight low without compromising durability.
- Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires
- 17T front range
- Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles
- Gear combination: 48-31T
- Chainline: 46.9mm
- Crank arm length: 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Compatible with 11-speed cassette
- Q-factor: 151
- Crank fixing bolts included
- Compatible with outboard bottom bracket types
- Hollowtech II technology
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.