Shimano GRX 810 Mechanical STI Lever
Delivering proven Shimano gear shifting performance, the GRX 810 Mechanical STI Lever (for left or right-hand) is part of the newly engineered range of components that will enhance your gravel riding experience, helping you to explore beyond your normal limits. The shifting internals is borrowed from mountain bike technology, so are robust and durable for rough terrain whilst still ensuring effortless, crisp gear selection, and the anti-slip finish helps you to maintain control in the worst conditions. Shimano's Servowave Action requires only a small amount of force through the hands to deliver brake pad movement, so the stopping performance is sharp and predictable and with the reach adjustment, you can tailor the lever angle to suit your exact needs.
Please note, this is not a pair of levers - choose either a right or left hand.
- 11-speed compatible with double chainsets
- Servowave Action technology means less force required for greater stopping power
- Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Greater mixed-terrain control
- Same light shifting operation as top tier systems
- Clamp band inner diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Shifter type: Dual control - brake and gear shifting
- Reach adjust with tool
- Shift lever cable included
- Choose left or right-hand lever
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.