Shimano GRX 815 Di2 STI Lever
The highest level of gear shifting performance from Shimano is now available to the world of gravel and adventure riding with this new GRX 815 Di2 STI Lever. Precision electronic shifting ensures that your chain moves sharply exactly when you need it and with Shimano's E-Tube platform you can wirelessly customise how the lever functions using Bluetooth®, even when out on the road. A raised hood keeps your hands locked in place so no matter how broken the surface slipping is prevented and control optimised, and this is complemented by a recessed finger notch and anti-slip texture. High braking efficiency means that only a smaller force input is required for greater stopping performance and modulation. Dial-in a fit to perfectly suit your style with the adjustable reach.
Please note, the image shows a right-hand lever.
- 11-speed compatible
- Tooled reach adjustment
- Dual control lever
- E-Tube platform lets you wirelessly customize functions like SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT over Bluetooth® while out on a ride
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating - improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Improved braking input performance
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long rides
- 23.8-24.2mm diameter clamp band