Shimano M8020-D XT Double Front Derailleur - Direct Mount Side Swing
With a direct mount bracket, this Shimano M8020-D XT Double Front Derailleur is bolted straight onto compatible mountain bike frames, where the side swing action delivers a smooth and light shifting action.
Designed for the demands of modern trail bikes, the Shimano XT technology uses the most efficient cable routing possible to serve the side pull mechanics of the derailleur. What's more, this same technology increases rear tyre clearance by 15mm, provided the space within the frame is there.
The reinforced chain guide provides additional rigidity to improve response, making your shifting quicker and more accurate. The entire construction has been designed to minimise weight, so you can be sure that you're upgrading to premium components.
Compatible with Shimano's Dyna-Sys11 MTB double chainsets, with an outer tooth range of 34-38.
- Lightweight front Direct Mount Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano XT side swing technology front derailleur increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing results in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Reinforced lightweight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 34-38 tooth outer ring compatible
- Average weight: 134 grams