Shimano RC1 Road Cycling Shoes
Shimano’s RC1 Road Cycling Shoes are the perfect first step into the realm of dedicated riding footwear. The stiff glass fibre sole and 3-bolt cleat compatibility guarantee better power transfer and cycling comfort than soft-soled trainers, with the three Velcro straps providing plenty of secure adjustabilities. By using a wrap-over style tongue arrangement, hotspots and potential rubbing should be avoided and the combination of synthetic leather and mesh materials provides good breathability. If cycling after the sun has set, then the 360° reflective details will add extra visibility and safety.
Pedal cleats are available to be purchased separately.
- Professional peloton DNA benefitting directly from features engineered for the RC9 S-PHYRE shoes
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, minimises hotspots and enables a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather material with mesh texture provides a lightweight and breathable ride
- Glass fibre reinforced sole
- 360° reflectivity for ultimate visibility
- Three Velcro straps allow maximum adjustability
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 236 grams per shoe (size 42)