Shimano Wireless ANT Unit for E-tube Di2
The Shimano Wireless ANT Unit for E-tube Di2 is a simple addition to your Shimano Di2 equipped bike that allows you to receive data wirelessly transmitted from your rear derailleur on key statistics concerning your rear derailleur, and to receive them on your cycle computer.
Compatible with ANT+ cycle computers and integrated cleanly on the seat stay, this simple addition can update you on battery level, and at just five grams, this is an easy choice for the rider wanting more information when out riding, and not having to second guess their status.
- E-tube Di2 D-FLY data transmission wireless unit
- Allows information to be sent wirelessly via ANT+ private network to compatible cycle computers
- Information can be displayed about gear position and Di2 battery level
- Clean integration and installation with E-tube system
- Internal chip enables system wireless functionality of Bluetooth components
- Plug tool required for inserting and removing E-tube Di2 wires
- Approximate size 38 x 25 x 12.5 mm
- To be used in conjunction with BT-DN110 or SM-BTR1
- Average weight 5 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.