Sidas 3Feet Run Sense Low Arch Footbed
Engineered to support your feet when running, the Sidas 3Feet Run Sense Footbed best suits those with a low arch. It won't add much bulk so you retain a natural, close-to-ground sensation. The construction is light, with a Merrymesh top cover to prevent any slippage. In the forefoot, an EVA rubber helps propel you forward while at the heel there's a pad to absorb impact shock. Perforated for breathability, your feet will remain comfortable through the hardest efforts.
- Designed for runners with a low arch
- Midfoot reinforcement (EVA): Support adapted to foot type, supporting the foot's natural movement
- Merrymesh topcover: Non-slip
- Dual-density structure: Vertical comfort
- Forefoot structure (EVA rubber): Boosts propulsion
- Heel Pad (EVA): Absorbs shocks
- Perforations: Breathability
Sidas 3Feet Run Sense Low Arch Footbed Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.