Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes
The Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes not only deliver a leading performance specification but also feature adjustable attributes which can be dialled in to fit your foot and promote the most efficient and comfortable ride.
The Vent Carbon Sole can be opened to enhance the cooling effect of airflow and closed to lock in warmth at other times. The sole features a standard three-hole cleat pattern (compatible with Shimano and Look pedals) and is printed with a 10mm fore/aft cleat alignment scale so that you can precisely fit dial in the same position as your previous shoes.
Pressure is evenly distributed across the top of the foot and instep area by the replaceable Soft Instep Closure System-4, and comfort is further improved by the symmetrical Techno-3 Push System which maintains a balance of tension between the internal and external sides. At the back is the Adjustable Heel Retention Device which reinforces the heel cup and securely encases the rider’s heel to prevent slippage or blister-inducing movement on steep climbs or when sprinting.
- Microfibre Techpro upper repels water and has an anti-mould treatment to prevent the onset of bacteria
- Handmade Vent Carbon sole has an integrated vent and air channels to dissipate heat, and a unique carbon weave at opposing angles maximises stiffness
- Carefully designed flex in the toe box relieves stress on the plantar tendon
- Stiff and agile with optimum power transfer
- Adjustable Heel Retention System secures the foot and prevents slippage or movement
- Soft Instep Closure System-4 evenly distributes pressure across the top of the foot and enables comfort to be fine-tuned
- Techno-3 Push System balances tension across the shoe
- Fully replaceable dials
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the shoe when off the bike
- Compatible with Look and Shimano three-bolt pedals
Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.