Silca EOLO IV CO2 Regulator
The Silca EOLO IV CO2 Regulator is the latest iteration of Silca’s famous EOLO: the first ever CO2 regulator head, developed in 1982. A new, easy-to-grip turn dial allows for full control over the flow of CO2, meaning you can keep it closed until the head is firmly threaded onto the valve. Once ready, open it gradually, with the option to stem the flow once the inner tube is back up to your desired pressure, or the tubeless tyre is seated on the rim.
The neck threads into the CO2 cartridge, eliminating the need for a bulky regulator body to hold it in place – just pop the head into your jersey pocket it case of emergency. It’s also possible to press a Presta valve or thread a Schrader onto the valve port, ensuring this head will work for a wide variety of bikes.
Made from full metal, with no plastic parts to break or erode, this durable head is an efficient, portable solution for smooth roadside inflation in seconds, helping you to get home safely every time.
- Light, head-only CO2 inflator
- With ultra-precise turn dial, allowing better control of CO2 flow than ever before
- No more wasting CO2 that could get you home
- Simple action means easy operation, even with gloved hands
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges only
- With durable, all-metal construction
- Available in 2 colourways
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".