Silca Impero Ultimate Frame Pump
Introducing the Silca Impero Ultimate Frame Pump. Inspired by Silca's heritage as the creators of the original road pump back in the 1920s, this pump merges high tech modern materials and manufacturing with the full aluminium construction and durability that was a hallmark of the original pump.
Silca have built their name on producing the highest quality tools and this pump is no exception. The Silca Ultimate Frame Pump features a high tech head gasket with a unique 2-stage seal to provide ultimate sealing and hold, even when compared to the lever chuck design seen on many other pumps.
The solid aluminium head with brass chuck valve ensures a lifetime of flawless use, while the full aluminium barrel and handle is ultra-durable and competitive with its plastic rivals when it comes to weight.
Unique FlexWing Silicone bumpers on the head and handle tip are designed to handle tubing diameters from 1" (25 millimetres) to 2.5" (64 millimetres) using a unique flexible outer wing, which adjusts under pressure. Additionally, an extra silicone bumper on the main barrel protects your bike's paint while also eliminating vibration and noise. This bumper also acts as a lock against the handle, preventing it from moving unless you want it to.
The Impero Ultimate Frame Pump utilises a 19-millimetre diameter leather piston, which is custom manufactured in Milan.
This truly is an outstanding piece of design and construction, representing the ultimate in functionality, security and longevity.
The sizes available refer to your frame size. Please see below for guidance.
- Small: 44 - 47cm / 17.3 - 18.5in
- Medium: 47 - 50cm / 18.5 - 19.7in
- Large: 50 - 53cm / 19.7 - 20.9in
- X-Large: 53 - 56cm / 20.9 - 22in
- FlexWing Technology Fits Tube size between 1" (25mm) and 2.5" (60mm)
- Silicone Bumpers for secure fit and Ultimate Paint protection
- Most efficient Inflation of any portable pump (112 strokes = 100psi size Small)
- 2 Stage Sealing Advanced Elastomer Head - No fussy lever to mess with
- 100% Full metal construction - No plastic parts to break, bend, slip or rattle and covered by SILCAShield
- Weights: SM: 256g M: 267g L: 278g XL: 289g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.