Silca Press on Disc Wheel Pump Adaptor
Setting the standard for disc wheel head adaptors since Francesco Moser's hour record in 1984, the Silca Press on Disc Wheel Pump Adaptor has an ultra-durable lightweight 6066-T6 aluminium construction and a CompressionHead design that allow you to tighten the gasket by over 200% by simply rotating the cap 180˚ clockwise on your bike pump.
The Silca Press on Disc Wheel Pump Adaptor fits only Presta valves and thanks to the CompressionHead technology it will fit even the most worn valves. The gasket is constructed from Silca's high-tech 252 Elastomeric rubber, which borrows technology form industries that require an air-tight fit. This means the gasket has a lifespan five-time longer than that of carbon-filled rubber or Buna-N rubber gaskets used by rival pumps.
With its slimline aluminium design, the Silca Press on Disc Wheel Pump Adaptor fits neatly into any disc wheel and can handle pressures up to 393 psi. The full metal construction means there are no plastic parts to fail and the Schrader thread will fit onto any Schrader pump head.
Please note: The gasket supplied with this adaptor is black, as pictured, and not red as stated on the packaging.
- Threads into any Schrader pump head
- Can only be used to inflate Presta valves
- Exclusive CompressionHead design can tighten gasket over 200% by simply tightening cap
- CompressionHead allows you to adjust fit for even the most worn Presta valves
- True no-holding disc inflation on ALL style Presta valves including threaded stems
- Full metal construction, no plastic parts to wear or fail
- Available only in black
- Please note: The gasket supplied with this adaptor is black, as pictured, and not red as stated on the packaging.
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.