Specialized S-Works Power Arc Saddle
The scant weight of the Specialized S-Works Power Arc Saddle belies its comfort and performance. It is available in two widths, 143mm and 155mm, so that a comfortable position can be found regardless of sit bone width. The extra-wide Body Geometry cut-out channel allows blood flow to be maintained to sensitive arteries, reducing numbness and discomfort, thanks to the Specialized level 2 PU padding. This design keeps the weight of the saddle down to an enviable 141 grams.
Both the saddle shell and the rails are made from FACT (Functional Advanced Composite Technology) carbon fibre, giving superb strength, support and compliance. Built-in SWAT integration in the saddle base allows a range of SWAT accessories and storage solutions to be added easily and neatly for a tidy cohesive look.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT™ carbon fibre shell tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant cover
- Level 2 padding: Medium level of padding
- SWAT compatible mounts co-moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Size: 143mm / Weight 141 grams
- Size: 155mm / Weight 145 grams
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails