Specialized S-Works Power Arc Saddle
The scant weight of the S-Works Power Arc Saddle from Specialized belies its comfort and performance. It is available in two widths, 143mm and 155mm, so that a comfortable position can be found regardless of sit bone width. The extra-wide Body Geometry cut-out channel allows blood flow to be maintained to sensitive arteries, reducing numbness and discomfort, despite the fact that the saddle has Specialized’s level 1 PU padding. This design allows the rider to maintain the most direct connection to the bike and keeps the weight of the saddle down to an enviable 161 grams.
Both the saddle shell and the rails are made from FACT (Functional Advanced Composite Technology) carbon fibre, giving superb strength, support and compliance. Built-in SWAT integration in the saddle base allows a range of SWAT accessories and storage solutions to be added easily and neatly for a tidy cohesive look.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT™ carbon fibre shell tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant cover
- Level 1 padding: Lightest level of padding; most direct connection to the bike
- SWAT compatible mounts co-moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Size: 143mm / Weight 159 grams
- Size: 155mm / Weight 161 grams
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails