Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton Clincher Tyre
The Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton Clincher Tyre offers the lowest rolling resistance of any tyre the American manufacturer has ever produced. The ultra-supple 320 TPI polycotton casing and the Gripton synthetic dual-compound rubber combine to provide a truly amazing level of efficiency and an exceedingly low rolling resistance.
Alongside this very low rolling resistance, the supple construction produces a super-silky-smooth ride quality that offers riders a wonderfully tactile road feel alongside a smooth-rolling feel over rough road surfaces.
As a cotton tyre, it wears relatively quickly and is best kept dry for optimal performance. Nevertheless, this clincher tyre is for riders who want speed and ride quality above all else.
- Casing: 320 TPI Polycotton
- Bead: foldable / clincher
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- Wheel size: 700
- 700 x 24mm size: Recommended inflation pressure - 115-125psi / Manufacturer claimed weight - 220 grams
- 700 x 26mm size: Recommended inflation pressure - 95-115psi / Manufacturer claimed weight - 240 grams
- 700 x 28mm size: Recommended inflation pressure - 85-95psi / Manufacturer claimed weight - 260 grams