Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Violet Contrast Lens
Featuring a frame constructed from state-of-the-art bio-based materials, the Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Violet Contrast Lens offer premium visual performance for an active lifestyle. From hiking and running to cycling and climbing, this multi-sport sunglass features an optimised fit for secure, lasting comfort.
With a versatile 22% VLT rating, the Zeiss violet lens boosts contrast in a wide range of light conditions. The violet hue assists the user in perceiving green and orange shades that would usually be lost, enhancing vision on the trail.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss violet lens enables a high contrast perception with the ability to see green and orange (foliage) shades
- Category S2, VLT 22%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".