Sportful Fiandre Extreme NeoShell Jacket
There has never quite been anything like the Sportful Fiandre Extreme NeoShell Jacket. Capable of handling wet and dry conditions and any temperature 10˚C or lower; this is the do-it-all jacket for the winter.
This multi-use excellence stems from Sportful's exclusive Polartec NeoShell fabric. This material is wind and waterproof while also being highly breathable. This way you don't get horribly sweaty and stuffy while you are riding, as perspiration is allowed to evaporate and escape.
The Polartec NeoShell fabric also allows for a form-fitting ergonomic cut that allows for a full range of motion no matter what your riding position is. The elastic nature of the material means that you are fully covered so no cold air can penetrate.
The medium weight of the jacket is perfect for milder days, as base layers can be worn easily underneath and on colder days thermal layers can be added easily for extra warmth.
Three rear external pockets provide ample room for the storage of all of your cycling necessities and the fully tapered seams ensure full waterproofing.
Available in a black or red and black colour scheme, this jacket looks fantastic as part of any riding outfit with an amazing performance to match.
- Exclusive Polartec® NeoShell® is windproof, waterproof, highly breathable and elastic
- Mid-weight fabric can be worn with a base layer on mild days, or add a thermal layer for cold conditions
- Fully taped seams for full waterproofing
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 external rear pockets
- No-sew finishing on pockets, hem and cuffs
- Reflective transfers on back
- Weight: 340g