The Bar Fly 4 Max Computer Mount
Making sure that you've got an eye on your all important ride statistics, the Tate Labs The Bar Fly 4 Max Computer Mount is a solution that allows you to keep your larger head unit out in front of your handlebars, making sure that you have enough clearance.
Attaching to 31.8mm or 35mm diameter handlebars, this mount has been wind tunnel tested to ensure that it provides the best level of aerodynamics in the field. Boasting efficiency savings of 8 seconds over 40 kilometres, the Bar Fly 4 Max comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
With fittings for lights, mounting options for Di2 and EPS systems as well as Garmin cameras (when used with a sold separate mount) this is one clever mount that will tidy your handlebars in a second.
Is my computer compatible?
The Bar Fly 4 Max Mount is compatible with the following models of cycle computer:
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 1000, Touring
- Garmin 910XT, 920XT watches
- Polar M450, V650
- Wahoo ELEMNT
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Magellan 315, 505
- Powertap Joule
- Cateye GPS/Wireless
- Bryton 21, 40, 100, 200, 210, 310
- Fits 31.8 and 35mm diameter handlebars
- Twenty times stronger than competing products
- Wind tunnel tested
- Lifetime warranty
- Mounts GoPro/Finned mount, Di2/EPS systems and lights
- Compatible with Garmin, Polar, Wahoo, Magellan, Powertap Joule, Cateye GPS and Bryton computer units
PRODUCT REF: 701664
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more