The Bar Fly Fizik Mount for Garmin GPS Computers
Thankfully, running a stylish Fizik stem with aero bars no longer means you are limited to the rubber band stem mount for your Garmin. With The Bar Fly Fizik Mount for Garmin GPS Computers you can mount your Garmin out front by attaching it your stem face plate.
This smart looking mount is compatible with Fizik R1 and R3 stems and 3T ARX stem. This allows you to mount any of the Garmin 200/500 and 510/800/810 and Touring/Touring Plus computers thanks to the dual positions. Your Garmin then locks in with a positive click for a secure hold, which can then be angled to your preferred viewing angle.
All of this functionality adds a mere 17 grams to your set up. It will even allow you to integrate your Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules for the neatest and most aerodynamic set ups.
- Garmin GPS Computer mount
- Compatible with Fizik stems only (Fizik R1 and R3 stems)
- Adjustable angle for your computer
- Positive click engagement
- Dual positions to work with Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810 and Touring/Touring Plus (not compatible with Edge 1000)
- Integration with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 17g
PRODUCT REF: 497514
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more