Thomson Elite Inline Seatpost
With sophisticated materials and advanced manufacturing, the Thomson Elite Inline Seatpost donates its increased strength, high adjustability and low weight to any road or mountain bike build.
The tube and the head are realised in one single piece of 7000-series aluminium that has been precisely machined to eliminate the need for any bonds, seams or welds. This advanced construction method guarantees the highest amounts of strength that can resist even the hardest impacts while keeping the weight to a minimum.
The main tube is partnered by the two-bolt saddle clamp that boasts a long, 41mm grip length to reduce peak forces on saddle rails and high degrees of tilt adjustment so that the rider can easily find their perfect position. An inline configuration allows for a more aggressive and powerful riding position with heightened steering response.
- A lightweight but incredibly strong seatpost that gives ultimate confidence within any road to mountain biking application
- The tube and the head are precision machined from one single piece of 7000-series aluminium for superior strength and low weight
- The saddle clamp has a long, 41mm grip length to reduce peak forces on the saddle rails
- The double bolt saddle clamp can be tilted from minus 5° to 29° to cater for all riding positions
- The complete seatpost is strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque for ultimate safety
- Inline clamp configuration
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 256 grams (25.4 x 330mm), 235 grams (27.2 x 330mm), 284 grams (27.2 x 410mm), 251 grams (30.9 x 367mm), 268 grams (30.9 x 410mm), 231 grams (31.6 x 367mm), 245 grams (31.6 x 410mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.