Thomson Elite Trail Handlebar
Blending an advanced aluminium construction with sophisticated manufacturing, the Thomson Elite Trail Handlebar is a perfect choice to heighten the poise and control of any mountain bike build.
The 7050 aluminium composition has a butted and tapered internal format to realise lofty levels of stiffness for increased line accuracy. Made using hydraulic press forming, the walls of this bar have exact thicknesses to guarantee strength and longevity and give peace of mind to the rider when tackling extreme terrain.
The 50mm long clamping section mates securely with a variety of stems and allows for a refined rise profile that gives a more compliant ride. The aluminium material is thickened slightly at the handlebar ends to help resist damage during heavy falls.
- A super strong handlebar with comfortable ergonomics for a multifaceted performance across any genre of trail
- 7050 aluminum butted and tapered construction affords strength and optimal fatigue life
- Manufactured using hydraulic press forming to ensure exact wall thicknesses, low weight and heightened resilience
- 50mm wide clamping area mates perfectly with a variety of stems and allows for a tuned bend profile for a more compliant ride
- 31.8mm diameter stem clamping section
- Thickened handlebar ends prevent damage from crashes
- 750mm width, 20mm rise
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 269 grams