Thomson Masterpiece Ti Seatpost
The Thomson Masterpiece Ti Seatpost combines a titanium construction with the brands advanced manufacturing know-how to infuse a serenely smooth ride quality into any road or mountain bike build.
The highest grade of titanium is used and is precisely machined to guarantee tremendous levels of strength and cancel any chances of catastrophic failure even across the roughest off-road terrain. Naturally compliant, titanium smooths surface imperfections to reduce rider fatigue but is also light enough to be specced on the sveltest of road bikes.
The saddle clamp has a long grip length to reduce peak forces on saddle rails and has a vast tilt range to guarantee that any rider can find their ideal position. The low profile of this clamp avoids interference with saddle bases while its inline configuration facilitates a more forward, powerful seating position.
- A lightweight but strong titanium seatpost that affords smoothness and comfort to any road or mountain bike
- The tube and the head are precision machined from one single piece of titanium for superior strength and low weight
- The saddle clamp has a long, 41mm grip length to reduce peak forces on the saddle rails
- The double bolt saddle clamp can be tilted from minus 5° to 29° to cater for all riding positions
- Low clamp profile reduces incidences of interference with saddle bases
- The head and upper tube are strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque while the clamping area can resist up to 250 foot-lbs to afford ultimate safety
- Inline clamp configuration
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 250 grams (27.2 x 350mm), 285 grams (27.2 x 410mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.