Thule OutWay Rear-Mount 3 Bike Carrier Car Rack
The OutWay Rear-Mount 3 Bike Carrier Car Rack from Thule enables up to three bikes to be carried safely and securely. The rack’s design ensures that the bikes are kept well separated by using padded, vibration-damping cradles and an integrated anti-sway system to protect the frames and paintwork. Rubber lined contact points also protect the car from damage, as does the AcuTight torque-limiting system which comes into play when attaching the rack to the car.
The bikes can be locked to the rack using the steel cables and the rack can be locked in place on the car, preventing opportunistic theft, and when not in use it can be folded down for easier storage.
- Unique 6-point mounting system gives a huge range of adjustment and even works with some spoiler designs
- Maximum fastening security with lockable steel cables, padded, vibration-damping bike cradles and integrated anti-sway system to keep bikes separated
- Arms can be independently adjusted to facilitate unusual frame designs or kid’s bikes
- Thule AcuTight torque-limiting tightening system that clicks when optimal torque is reached for securing the rack to the car, prevents overtightening onto the car's bodywork
- All contact points on the car or bike are rubber lined to prevent scratching
- Extendable locking cable secures bikes to rack to dissuade opportunist theft
- Bike arms fold down when not in use for easy storage and carrying
- Comes fully assembled
- Still allows the boot to open once bikes have been removed
- Maximum weight of 15kg per bike
- Load capacity 45kg
- Dimensions: 80 x 78 x 84cm
- Folded dimensions: 24 x 78 x 69cm
- Distance between bikes: 18cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 8.9kg
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".