Thule RoundTrip MTB Case
Thule's RoundTrip MTB Case can fit almost any MTB, for safe and secure transportation. The integrated workstand is not only great for easy bike maintenance, plus assembly and disassembly at home or away, but it also secures and supports the bike during use. Reinforced rigid side panels and a moulded HDPE base create solid protection, and there's a drivetrain wrap included, as well as brake rotor pockets that prevent damage while stabilising the entire wheel. The front wheel swivels for easy manoeuvring but can be removed once you reach the baggage drop for improved stability of the case. When not in use, the bag collapses down for storage.
- Safely transports almost all mountain bikes, fitting wheelbases up to 130cm and tyres up to 29 x 3.0"
- Included workstand makes bike maintenance, assembly and disassembly easier while travelling or at home
- Easily fasten the bike to the workstand inside the case for safe and secure transport
- Padded interior packing panels are tailored to protect all parts of the bike during transport
- Rigid side panels are reinforced with 5mm corrugate polypropylene and a moulded HDPE bottom to provide superior protection
- Folding sidewalls collapse and secure tightly for compact storage (just 144 x 38 x 24cm) at travel destination or at home
- Swivelling front wheel makes for effortless manoeuvring through airports and can be stored conveniently inside the case at baggage check to ensure stability of the case when loading or in storage
- Brake rotor pockets are located in the optimal packing position and protect rotors from bending stress while travelling
- Drivetrain wrap protects the rear derailleur, chain and bike frame from damage while travelling
- Workstand fork mount fits all front axle sizes, including 15x110 boost, 15x100, 20x110, 12x100, 9mm quick release
- Dimensions: 144 x 38 x 89cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 13.4kg
- Model number: 3404662