Thule RoundTrip Road Bike Case
Safely and securely transport your road, gravel or cross bike, with the Thule RoundTrip Road Bike Case. Sturdy and tough, the bag will protect all parts of the bike, with rigid, reinforced side panels, a moulded HDPE base and padded interior packing panels, and the frameset fastens to an integrated workstand, which doubles up as a handy maintenance stand. Additional packing components are designed to specifically protect the handlebar, saddle, seatpost and drivetrain.
Manoeuvring the bag around an airport is made easy thanks to the swivelling front wheel, which can be removed at check-in and placed inside the bag for maximum stability. When you arrive at your destination or get back home, the bag can be collapsed down and packed away for storage without taking up too much space.
- Safely transports almost all road, gravel or cyclocross bikes, fitting wheelbase up to 110cm
- Included workstand makes bike maintenance, assembly and disassembly easier while travelling or at home
- Easily fasten the bike to the workstand inside the case for safe and secure transport
- Padded interior packing panels are tailored to protect all parts of the bike during transport
- Rigid side panels are reinforced with 5mm corrugate polypropylene and a moulded HDPE bottom to provide superior protection
- Folding sidewalls collapse and secure tightly for compact storage (just 124 x 38 x 24cm) at travel destination or at home
- Swivelling front wheel makes for effortless manoeuvring through airports
- Front wheel stores inside case when checking bag, during storage and for easier loading and unloading of case
- Brake rotor pockets locate wheels in the optimal packing position and protect rotors from bending stress while travelling
- Specially-tailored packing components protect the handlebar, seat, seatpost and drivetrain
- Dimensions: 124 x 33 x 85cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 12.5kg
- Model number: 3204825
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".