Tune ClimbHill CL 24 Rear Hub with Ceramic Bearings
Utilising Tune’s fastest ceramic bearings, the ClimbHill CL 24 Rear Hub is perfect for anyone wanting to build up a fast road wheel. The ceramic bearings create less friction than steel alternatives and the hub shell is made from aerospace-grade aluminium that has been CNC-machined into shape. Although the hub still weighs just 209 grams, it has an increased rider weight limit compared with Tune’s most extreme offerings, making it a better option for bigger riders or anyone wanting a little more versatility. With a Center Lock fitting and a thru-axle design, the hub will work with the majority of disc brake road bikes.
- Recommended spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, SAPIM D-Light
- Maximum spoke tension: 1100N
- Maximum rider weight: 100kg
- Maximum system weight: 115kg
- Field of use: 24h road
- Flange distance left: 34.4mm
- Flange distance right: 20.6mm
- Pitch circle left: 55.5mm
- Pitch circle right: 55.5mm
- Diameter spoke holes: 2.4mm
- 12 x 100 thru-axle
- Spoke lacing pattern: 24 spokes 2-cross pattern
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 208.9 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".