Universal Colours Mono Womens Bib Tight
Universal Colours' Mono Womens Bib Tight delivers in terms of comfort, performance and protection, and will see you through the colder months in style. The garment is packed with thoughtful details, including a unique Nature Breaks design that makes bathroom breaks easier thanks to a rear zip, so there's no need to remove your jersey.
An Italian nylon with a brushed back provides a sublimely soft feel and insulation through the legs, while a DWR treatment repels moisture from rain or road spray. The cut is ergonomically designed for a perfect fit on the bike, and the fabric is stretchy for complete freedom in your pedalling. Recycled materials are used wherever possible throughout the tight, and it's produced in a bluesign® approved factory in Lithuania, making it an environmentally conscious choice.
The women's specific Italian Elastic Interface® multi-density pad uses 13mm foam to damp vibrations and is perforated so your skin can breathe, keeping you feeling fresh ride long. Mesh bib straps hold everything in place and elasticated ankle grippers prevent the tight from riding up. Finished with reflective logos, visibility is enhanced in low light.
- Italian recycled, brushed back nylon fabric
- Thermal and stretchy
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Contoured, on-the-bike fit
- Higher front and back rise to keep your core and lower back insulated, preventing a gap between your jersey and bibs
- Italian Elastic Interface® women's specific multi-density pad with perforated 13mm thick foam
- Nature Breaks design makes for easy comfort breaks with a rear zip
- Mesh bib straps and upper for support and breathability
- Elastic ankle grippers made with recycled nylon
- Reflective logos
- Made in a bluesign® approved factory in Lithuania
- OEKO-TEX® certified - the testing standard for harmful substances
- Recommended temperature range: 3-12°C