Universal Colours Spectrum Light Short Sleeve Jersey
Universal Colours' Spectrum Light Short Sleeve Jersey incorporates environmentally-conscious manufacturing into a garment that's both stylish and performance-oriented. Incredibly lightweight and breathable, it's perfect for the hottest days and the most gruelling climbs, and is constructed entirely from post-consumer recycled knitted fabrics, with around 15 bottles being repurposed in each piece.
The fit is tight yet unrestrictive, with plenty of stretch, and the jersey feels soft against the skin, with the ultrasonically welded seams creating a sleek, smooth aesthetic. Silicone inside the elastic hem holds the garment secure, and there are three rear pockets for storing ride essentials. Finished with reflective details, visibility is enhanced in low light and after dark.
- Model's height: 181cm/5'9"
- Model's chest: 101cm/71"
- Model's inseam: 85cm/33.5"
- Model is wearing: Size Large
- Made entirely from post-consumer recycled Italian fabrics
- Knitted structure enhances airflow and breathability
- Soft and stretchy construction
- Ultrasonic welded seams for a smooth finish
- Recycled PET YKK zip tape
- Three rear pockets
- Elastic hem featuring a silicone gripper
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP
- Recommended temperature range: 16-30°C