WTB Exposure TCS Adventure Road Clincher Tyre
The popularity of gravel and light off-road riding is increasing rapidly – the appeal of riding on quiet lanes or tracks rather than busy roads is obvious, but in most major cities, rides will inevitably involve a fair proportion of tarmac to reach the quieter countryside. This is where the WTB Exposure TCS Adventure Road Clincher Tyre fits in. The high volume carcass and side knobbles provide comfort and traction off-road, whilst the dual compound rubber and smooth centre line delivers an enjoyable, fast rolling road performance.
Tubeless ready, the Exposure TCS can be run at lower pressures without the fear of pinch punctures, adding an element of comfort which is complemented by the supple casing. The tread does vary between the two available widths: the 34mm version has a more aggressive tread pattern whilst the 32mm tyre is the slightly more tarmac-orientated of the two. However, both iterations are designed to take the bike and rider well off the beaten track.
Please note: Rim pictured not included.
- 700c x 34mm or 32mm widths
- Supple tubeless casing allows for lower pressure and improved traction
- High volume road casing enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great cornering traction
- Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for increased offroad performance
- Weight: 34mm 370 grams | 32mm 315 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.