Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer 2018
Wahoo's top-of-the-range offering has had further updates, in the KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer 2018. Powerful, accurate, responsive and silent, this is the ultimate trainer, and ideal for those living in shared accommodation or wanting to train late into the night. A new belt has replaced the Gates carbon drive belt to address noise issues, and the result is super quiet riding and minimal disturbance.
The large and heavy flywheel - now 7.25kg - uses new algorithms for improved responsiveness as well as making the ride feel more realistic. Constructed from robust steel, you can be sure the trainer will stay put during high wattage efforts and, generating up to 2200 watts of power, every rider is catered for.
Accuracy remains at a high +/- 2% and climbs can be simulated up to 20%. Pair the KICKR with Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB and you can fully immerse yourself in your indoor training, with physical gradients replicated in addition to resistance changes.
Whether you've got a mountain, road or gravel bike, the KICKR is a suitable option. Thru-axle adapters are included and there's clearance for flat mount and disc brake bikes.
You can connect to virtually any training app and Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and ANT+ FE-C compatibility mean you can track all your stats, and link to cadence, speed, and heart rate sensors. LED lights indicate that the KICKR is powered and connected. A handle makes transportation simple.
- A new belt drive results in virtually silent operation
- The KICKR indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road
- Resistance is increased to 2200 watts
- A more reliable and accurate power measurement system (+/- 2%) provides a true workout experience, from free-riding to using online platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad
What's in the box:
- Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer 2018
- Shimano/SRAM compatible 11-26t 11-speed cassette
- Power cord
- Power brick (UK and EU plug socket)
- Quickstart guide
- Wahoo RPM cadence sensor
- Thru-axle adapters
Please note: Includes KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer and boxed accessories only, no other items pictured are included.
- Weight: Approximately 21 kg
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Flywheel weight: 7.25 kg (16lbs)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Maximum simulated grade: 20% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79 kg)
- Maximum power output: 2200 Watts (at 25 mph)
- Footprint with legs open: 20" x 28" (54 cm x 71 cm)
- Supported hubs: 130/135 QR, 12x142, 12x148 (adapters included)
- Rear axle: Quick release
- Drivetrain: SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (cassette included)
- Wheel Size: 24" / 650c / 700c / 26" / 27.5" / 29"
- App compatibility: Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainer Road, Virtual Training, Veloreality, Kinomap Trainer, PeriPedal, Velo Trainer
- Includes: Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer 2018 / Shimano/SRAM compatible 11-26t 11-speed cassette / UK power cord / power brick (UK and EU plug) / quickstart guide / RPM Cadence Sensor / thru-axle adapters
PRODUCT REF: 899187
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more