Wahoo Speedplay Standard Tension Pedal Cleats
The Wahoo Speedplay Standard Tension Pedal Cleats are strong, reliable and durable replacements for use with the brand’s pedal range. The dimpled, low-profile design works in unison with the pedal to create a streamlined silhouette, and the rubberised surface gives grip when walking. Three-axis adjustability allows the fore-aft, left-right and rotational positions to be independently altered, and 0-15° of float is offered, allowing the rider to fine tune their riding position.
The standard tension of the cleat spring allows for a solid and super-efficient connection to the pedals but ensures that it is still easy to unclip.
- Standard tension cleats, including the 3 bolt base plate and all cleat surrounds
- Screw packet
- Quick start guide
- Important product information guide
- Replacement, standard tension cleats for the Wahoo Speedplay pedals
- The dimpled, low-profile design and rubberised texture is durable and provides grip when walking
- Three-axis cleat adjustability allows for fore-aft, left-right and rotational adjustment
- Up to 14mm of fore/aft (forward and back movement) adjustability via the included base plate
- The cleat spring housing body allows for up to 8mm of side to side adjustability
- 0-15° of float is offered by the cleat for personalised amounts of comfort
- The Standard Tension cleat affords a solid connection to the pedals but still permits easy unclipping
- Physical dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 1.2"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 142 grams (per pair)
- Body material: Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal
- Stack height: 11.5mm (with 3 hole base plate) 8.5mm (when the cleat is directly placed on a 4 hole shoe sole)
- Release angle: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat fore-aft adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat left-right adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable cleat: Yes (adapter included)